Department of Mathematics, TU Berlin. Differential Geometry Computer Graphics.
Full display page
Journal fur die reine und angewandte Mathematik , , Oxford lecture series in mathematics and its applications 16, , Journal of Differential Geometry 28 2 , , Computing discrete minimal surfaces and their conjugates U Pinkall, K Polthier Experimental mathematics 2 1 , , On the classification of constant mean curvature tori U Pinkall, I Sterling Annals of Mathematics 2 , , About this book The conformal geometry of surfaces recently developed by the authors leads to a unified understanding of algebraic curve theory and the geometry of surfaces on the basis of a quaternionic-valued function theory.
Table of contents 15 chapters Table of contents 15 chapters 1. Quaternions Pages Burstall, Francis E. Darboux transforms Pages Burstall, Francis E.
Appendix Pages Burstall, Francis E. References Pages Burstall, Francis E.
- Amharic-English Dictionary..
- From C-H to C-C bonds : cross-dehydrogenative-coupling.
- Acoustical Imaging (Volume 24).
- Gunner The Illustrated History of WW2 Aircraft Turrets and Guns Positions!
- Advanced SQL Injection In SQL Server Applications.
- As American as shoofly pie : the foodlore and fakelore of Pennsylvania Dutch cuisine.
- Late-Medieval Prison Writing and the Politics of Autobiography (Oxford English Monographs).
Advances in Complex Geometry Contemporary Mathematics. The Curve Shortening Problem.
Submanifold Theory Beyond an Introduction. Geometry of Submanifolds Dover Books on Mathematics.bayrosedunma.tk
Conformal Geometry of Surface in S4 and Quaternions
Trigonometry A Very Short Introduction. Nonabelian Multiplicative Integration On Surfaces.
Popular Searches survey of mathematics focus in mathematics latest edition of cambridge maths year 7 foundations of mathematics 11 and 12 math textbook. View Wishlist.
Related Conformal Geometry of Surfaces in S 4 and Quaternions
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved